Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Cast of Characters

Since this blog is supposed to be "anonymous," I have devised a few nicknames for the major players.  Okay, who am I kidding... they're in my phone like this too.

Monster: My 14-going-on-40-year-old daughter
MBFF: Monster's BFF.  I'll come up with something better eventually but this will do for now.
The Dude: My boyfriend.  He's a ginger like me.  God help us if we ever have children.
The Bitch Sister: Self-explanatory but she's the oldest of us four
Uncle: My brother.  Monster has called him simply "Uncle" since she was little.  He calls her "niece."
Glinda: My younger sister.  She's the good witch.
The French SIL: My brother's wife.  She's French.
The Restaurant: Uh, yeah.  That would be the restaurant where I work.  Also, where I met The Dude.
The Campground: My other job.  Actually, my primary job cause I make damn good money at it.
Beaker: My co-worker at The Campground.
Din Mutha: Derby captain extraordinaire and one of my personal heroes.
Roomie: Obviously, the roommate.

There are other characters.  I'll make up names as I go along.  It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment